Friday, March 28, 2014

7 Dots March Reveal and SATW

  Hi everyone...I can't believe how fast March has flown by and I am back again sharing more projects using the ever beautiful 7 Dots Studio Collections!
Best Friends

This layout is a combination of two new collections...Illumination and Nature Walk. I just love how diverse they are and all blend so well together!
 I did lots of stamping using the new 7 Dots stamps. They are my new favorites and and I use them on everything!! Here I used them with Staz On Black, watercolors, acrylic paints and mists.

I did some layering using papers from both collections and cut the chevron strip from the Nature Walk collection to go with the chevron chipboard.
I gave the leaf chippies a coat of black paint and tucked into the flower clusters!
I was also inspired by this amazing mood board over at Scrap Around the World...
I was inspired by the gorgeous shades of pink, the paint splatters, the lovely flowers and the twine around the letters!
7 Dots Products Used

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!!

7 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Loving this! Such a great color combo and fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute...loving your bg work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of collections, love it! Wonderful take on our moodboard, thank you so much for joining in with us at Scrap Around The World with your gem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this layout as soon as I saw it on FB!!! amazing background!! Thanks for joining us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is stunning ! I love the richness and intensity of the colour and of course all the gorgeous "arty" background details. Thanks so much Sandi for playing along with our challenge at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Sandi! love the background work....Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PAGE!!!SO MANY LOVELY DETALS!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT WITH US AT SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails