Sunday, March 30, 2014

7 Dots Studio Part 2

Hi all...back today to share my second layout created for 7 Dots Studio!!
Find Happiness in The Little Things
This layout uses papers from  the Nature Walk Collection and I love how the neutral palette lets you go crazy with any color!!
And once again I went to town with the stamps!!
Here are a few closeups...
I cut my title from an Illumination tag.

7 Dots Products Used 
7 Dots Studio - Illumination - Die-cut Tags 12x12 

This layout was also inspired by Lindy's Stamp Gang March Color Challenge!
WP.com March CC

I just recently got my hands on some Magicals and I just love their vibrant color!
Lindy's Stamp Gang Products Used:
Autumn Maple Crimson Magical
Tibetan Poppy Teal Magical

I am wishing for spring and thought I would make a couple wreaths to try and speed up the process!!

I just love that little owl!!
Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, Sandi!! Perfect choice of colors, wow!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving your 7Dots page...delicious, delicious colours...& they work so well with that woodsy bg...lovely:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and a half! Love the colors! And hey, those wreaths are fab!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails