Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Scraps of Elegance March Reveal and Lindy's Color Challenge

Hi everyone...it's that time again to share another  Scraps of Elegance Kit and it is indeed beautiful!!
The Floral Fantasy Kit consists of a beautiful combination of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea and Fabscraps.
Here is my first layout based on Suepups gorgeous sketch...
Hello Friend
And heres the sketch...
 
 I used the beautiful Graphic 45 papers for this as it was perfect for this old photo of my brother, cousin and me! I did lots of layering and fussy cutting and put my 7 Dots studio stamps to good use on my background!
Here are a few closeups....

I outlined the stamped circles and the butterfly wings with the liquid pearls in the kit ...such a pretty color!
 The twine and yellow trim are a perfect match for those beautiful papers!!
The background colors are from the March Color add on, the February SOD Color addon and mists from my stash.
I am also entering this layout in Lindy's March Color Challenge.
WP.com March CC
I now have a new favorite Lindy's color....it's Azure Sea Asters and it made those gorgeous blue/gold splatters!
LOVE IT!
Here are the Lindy's Products I used:

Azure Sea Asters

Bodacious Blush

Golden Angel Wings

Glory of the Seas Gold

Dark Chocolate Truffle 

The Scraps of Elegance store has many of Lindy's Sprays in stock!

 
You can check out this gorgeous kit and all its addons here.
Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!!

PS...I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my 7 Dots Giveaway!!

8 comments:

  1. This is amazing and beautiful! I always, always love your background work and your amazing eye for color! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. the back ground is stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous presentation sandi, great kit and wonderful interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling over your gorgeous background work on this LO!!! Amazing use of all the added elements as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning work Sandi!! Lovely background & gorgeous details....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous work, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails