Saturday, March 22, 2014

Scraps of Elegance Floral Fantasy Kit

Happy Saturday everyone...it's time again to share another  layout from the March Scraps of Elegance Kit!The March Floral Fantasy Kit consists of a beautiful combination of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea and Fabscraps.
US
 I was also inspired by the March Sketch over at Skissedilla...be sure to check it out!!!.

For this layout I used the beautiful Lilac Delight papers from Fabscraps...so very pretty!
I tore strips of paper for the center and layered it with the beautiful black lace in the kit.

 I used Viva Inka  Gold from the December kit to alter my Scrapmatts Chipboard Frame , title  and butterfly. I also gave it  a light brush over the flowers and used it to alter the Prima Garden sink. A few sprays of Lindy's stamp Gang Glory of the Seas Gold and Shabby turbine Teal also gave everything a lovely shimmer!

The smaller flowers and sequin trim are from my stash.
You can check out this gorgeous kit and all its addons here.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!!

6 comments:

  1. Sandi, this is gorgeous!!! What a fantastic background! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Skissedilla. Brit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sandi! Love the gold sequins & all the shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely! The strips of layers are simply wonderful! And the details with the gold here and there - yummi!! :D

    Thanks for joining us!
    Asil@ Skissedilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning layout by you!!! I do not know, how you do this, but your layouts are amazing!!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails