Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Scraps of Elegance March Floral Fantasy Kit

Hi everyone...its time once again to share another layout from the beautiful Scraps of Elegance March Kit
A Perfect Day

For this layout of my wee little girl(who's not so little anymore) I used the beautiful Fabscraps papers! I toned down the blues in the paper by dabbing down gesso with a plastic bag...love this effect!
It seemed like its been awhile since I created a big flower cluster so I set to work using flowers from the kit and my stash and fussy cut elements from the Graphic 46 papers.
The beautiful frames, title tag and chippie sprigs are from Scrapmatts.

My background consists of layers of molding paste, gesso, stamping, and Lindy's Mist and magicals. I just love how the splatters of Lindy's Frozen jack Frost look against the vibrant colors!

You can check out this gorgeous kit and all its addons here.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!!

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning, the flowers are beautiful! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower cluster is divine.....soooo works beautifully with the page....LOVE it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful LO and I love the flowers and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails